Oh Chell Oh Chell

To Fatelogic:

Well... the reason you cannot accelerate anymore isnt due to earth's gravity not being infinite, there can be infinite acceleration at any weight of gravity - what limits acceleration is the force of friction from the air. Given a hypothetical situation where there was an infinitely long vacuum tube, the acceleration would accelerate non-stop. The gravity would then determine how fast the acceleration would be.

I'm pretty sure I'm right, but there's always a chance I could be wrong.

Halt You Hoarders! Halt You Hoarders!

pro!

Looks very professional
The start was a bit over the top, having EVERYTHING move to the beat made it very... 'busy'
Its not as pleasant to watch as the rest of the vid
Well, either way, this is extremely well done and deserves frontpage more then other stuff I've been seeing lately
Keep it up! I hope to see more of your work.

p.s.: i found 2 of ur hidden dicks :D

Rebalanced Rebalanced

amazing

honestly this is absolutely amazing, such a smooth animation is a LOT of work
5/5 and 10/10 from me, thats for sure

on a side note though, there're some spelling errors in the green text in the topleft corner (elinimated, acheived)
i've no idea if this was intended or not, but it certainly does not affect the score considering the animation

very well done!

Level Up! Level Up!

brilliant

utter brilliance tbh, an oldschool platformer, pixelated to give the old feel aswell. the levelling system was done very well, remaining fun even if ud lose from the nightmare. it wasn't tedious, it was fun, which is an issue with most 'grind' games.
got all the medals after a while, wasn't too hard =3

i enjoyed playing the game alot, and i'll tell you this has got to be nearly the best flashgame ive played
....and ive played alot ;3

looking forward to Gather Up!

Multitask Multitask

nice job

definitely based off of grid16, but its quite a good executin regardless
simple, clean
nice game

IcyLime responds:

Not really based off Grid16. The concept of minigames still existed before that game...